Scaling Postgres Episode 95 max_locks_per_transaction | Logical Replication | Backup & Recovery | Pgbouncer
Get New Episodes Weekly!
In this episode of Scaling Postgres, we discuss max_locks_per_transaction, logical replication, managing backup & recovery and pgbouncer connection pooling.
- PostgreSQL: You might need to increase max_locks_per_transaction
- recovery.conf is gone in PostgreSQL v12
- [YouTube] pgDay Paris YouTube Channel
- [YouTube] Logical Replication in PostgreSQL
- Webinar: You forgot to put the WHERE in DELETE? [Follow Up]
- PostgreSQL Connection Pooling: Part 2 — PgBouncer
- Can PgBouncer handle failover to a new machine?
- DBLog: A Generic Change-Data-Capture Framework
- An Introduction to PostgreSQL Table Functions in YugabyteDB
- Implementing PostgreSQL User-Defined Table Functions in YugabyteDB
- Four Compelling Use Cases for PostgreSQL Table Functions