Scaling Postgres Episode 76 | New CVEs | Postgres Programming | JSONB | Advisory Locks
Get New Episodes Weekly!
In this episode of Scaling Postgres, we discuss new CVEs, programming Postgres, JSONB comparison and using advisory locks.
- PostgreSQL 11.5, 10.10, 9.6.15, 9.5.19, 9.4.24, and 12 Beta 3 Released!
- Postgres is the coolest database – Reason #5: It can not be bought out
- Overview of Server-Side Programming in PostgreSQL
- Comparing Postgres JSONB with NoSQL
- Postgres 12 highlight - SQL/JSON path
- Postgres Advisory Locks with asyncio
- Doubling the Sorting Speed of Postgres Network Types with Abbreviated Keys
- Automatically updating materialized views
- PostgreSQL Graph Search Practices - 10 Billion-Scale Graph with Millisecond Response
- Waiting for PostGIS 3: Separate Raster Extension