Scaling Postgres Episode 65 | Multi Column | Multi DB | Dos & Don'ts | RUM Indexes
Get New Episodes Weekly!
In this episode of Scaling Postgres, we discuss multi-column indexes, using multiple databases, Postgres dos & don'ts as well as using RUM indexes.
- Multi-column indexes
- Managing multiple databases in Rails 6
- Don't Do This
- Table Inheritance: What's it Good For?
- Using Docker Hub PostgreSQL images
- Streaming Replication, the basics
- Indexes in PostgreSQL — 8 (RUM)
- [YouTube] CREATE INDEX... USING RUM - Oleg Bartunov
- A glance at pg_cron to automatically schedule database tasks
- An Overview of Sharding in PostgreSQL and How it Relates to MongoDB’s