Scaling Postgres Episode 36 | Sharding | Giving Back | SCRAM | Partitioning Evolution
Get New Episodes Weekly!
In this episode of Scaling Postgres, we review articles covering PG11 sharding, giving back, SCRAM authentication and the evolution of partitioning.
- Why Citus Data is donating 1% equity to PostgreSQL organizations
- Sharding Your Data With PostgreSQL 11
- How to set up scram-sha-256 authentication in PostgreSQL
- PostgreSQL 11: Partitioning Evolution from Postgres 9.6 to 11
- YouTube Video: Dude, where's my byte?
- YouTube Video: The Evolution of Postgres High Availability
- PostgreSQL locking, part 2: heavyweight locks
- PipelineDB 1.0.0 - High-Performance Time-Series Aggregation For PostgreSQL