Scaling Postgres Episode 29 | Parallel Indexing | SQL vs. ORM | Logical Replication Upgrades
Get New Episodes Weekly!
In this episode of Scaling Postgres, we review articles covering parallel indexing, SQL vs. ORM, logical replication upgrades and development DBs.
- PostgreSQL: Parallel CREATE INDEX for better performance
- I don't want to learn your garbage query language
- Upgrading to PostgreSQL 11 with Logical Replication
- 12 Factor: Dev/prod parity for your database
- Why do we install as root?
- CHAR: What is it good for?
- Tuning PostgreSQL Database Parameters to Optimize Performance