Scaling Postgres Episode 27 | Multiple Databases | Slow Queries | Sorting Performance
Get New Episodes Weekly!
In this episode of Scaling Postgres, we review articles covering scaling with multiple databases, detecting slow queries, and sorting performance.
- Scaling at Instacart: Distributing Data Across Multiple Postgres Databases with Rails
- 3 ways to detect slow queries in PostgreSQL
- PostgreSQL: Improving sort performance
- Indexes on Rails: How to Make the Most of Your Postgres Database
- Transactional Data Operations in PostgreSQL Using Common Table Expressions
- Simplifying Recursive SQL Queries
- Fun with SQL: Recursive CTEs in Postgres
- Foreign Data Wrappers in PostgreSQL and a closer look at postgres_fdw
- PostgreSQL Accessing MySQL as a Data Source Using mysql_fdw
- Craig Kerstiens - Postgres at any scale