The Worst Part, Pluggable Storage, A Busy System, Data Architecture | Scaling Postgres 264
Get New Episodes Weekly!
In this episode of Scaling Postgres, we discuss the worst part of Postgres, the status of pluggable storage, what makes a busy system and methods for managing different data architectures.
- The Part of PostgreSQL We Hate the Most
- Next steps for Postgres pluggable storage
- What does “a busy system” mean?
- Thinking Fast vs. Slow with Your Data in Postgres
- Running PostgreSQL on two ports
- Docker and sudden death for PostgreSQL
- Forcing a join order in PostgreSQL
- Waiting for Postgres 16: Logical decoding on standbys
- Understanding PostgreSQL Parallel Query
- Postgres 15 on Encrypted ZFS and Ubuntu 22.04 LTS