Easy Foreign Data Wrappers, JSONB Cheatsheet, Updating Cost Limit, Parallel Aggregate | Scaling Postgres 261
Get New Episodes Weekly!
In this episode of Scaling Postgres, we discuss how to easily create a foreign data wrapper to consume an API, present a convenient JSONB cheatsheet, changes to updating the vacuum cost limit and new parallel aggregates.
- Making a Data Polyglot with PostgreSQL Foreign Data Wrappers
- PostgreSQL® JSONB Cheatsheet: Complete & Fast Lookup Guide
- Updating the Cost Limit On The Fly
- Parallel aggregate – PostgreSQL 16 – better performance
- Vacuum Cost Limit and Parallel Aggregate improvements in Postgres 16
- SQL Maxis: Why We Ditched RabbitMQ And Replaced It With A Postgres Queue
- Triggers and me
- Triggers: A Love/Hate Relationship
- STOP! Trigger Time
- PGSQL Phriday #007 – A word about triggers
- Audit Data with Triggers: PGSQL Phriday #007
- PGSQL Phriday #007 – Triggers for tracking changes in a table
- PGSQL Phriday #007: The Art of the Trigger
- Postgres 16 highlight - require_auth for libpq
- Supavisor - Postgres connection pooler
- Fun with PostgreSQL puzzles: Finding shortest paths and travel costs with functions
- How collation of punctuation and whitespace works
- Setting Up PostgreSQL Failover and Failback, the Right Way!
- PostgreSQL Schema: Learning PostgreSQL with Grant
- Joël Cattin
- Developer Documentation With Grant Willcox | Rubber Duck Dev Show 81