PL/Rust, Row Locks, Postgres Errors, SQL 2023 | Scaling Postgres 260
Get New Episodes Weekly!
In this episode of Scaling Postgres, we discuss PL/Rust 1.0 release, row locks, Postgres errors and the new SQL 2023 standard.
- PL/Rust 1.0
- PL/Rust 1.0 and its trusted language mode
- Row locks in PostgreSQL
- Assigning Blame For PostgreSQL Errors
- SQL:2023 is finished: Here is what's new
- PGSQL Phriday #007
- Postgres 16 highlight - Control of SCRAM iterations
- Run AlloyDB anywhere - in your data center, your laptop, or in any cloud
- Time Ranges without Overlapping
- PostgreSQL Unlogged Sequences - Look Mum, no WAL!
- PostgreSQL: Pgpool-II Use Cases and Benefits
- Ultimate Guide to Citus Con: An Event for Postgres, 2023 edition
- Peter Zaitsev
- Katharine Saar
- Safety Nets For Rails Apps With David Teren | Rubber Duck Dev Show 80