Logical Replication, Database Antipatterns, max_wal_size Setting, Delete vs. Truncate | Scaling Postgres 258
Get New Episodes Weekly!
In this episode of Scaling Postgres, we discuss use cases for logical replication, database anti-patterns, how to set max_wal_size and the difference between delete and truncate.
- “Real-World Logical Replication” at Nordic PGDay 2023
- “Database Antipatterns, and where to find them” at SCaLE 20x
- The importance of max_wal_size
- PostgreSQL: DELETE vs. TRUNCATE
- Postgres connection pooling: Comparing PgCat and pgbouncer
- [YouTube] All Postgres Locks Explained | A Deep Dive
- Postgres 16 highlight - More patterns for pg_ident.conf
- psql vs GUIs
- Chris Travers