Postgres Releases, Performance Secrets, Don't Do This, Filter vs. Case | Scaling Postgres 252
Get New Episodes Weekly!
In this episode of Scaling Postgres, we discuss new Postgres releases, performance secrets, things not to do and filter vs. case.
- PostgreSQL 15.2, 14.7, 13.10, 12.14, and 11.19 Released!
- Exposing Postgres Performance Secrets
- FOSDEM 2023 - Don't Do this
- The Performance Impact of SQL’s FILTER Clause
- Adventures in embedding Postgres schemas in GPT
- SQL Tricks for More Effective CRUD
- Quick Logical Replication Checklist
- When to use VACUUM FULL
- Never run VACUUM FULL: How to run pg_repack on Amazon RDS and Aurora
- Find Text in Any Column of a PostgreSQL Table
- How to get a row, and all of it’s dependencies?
- Now you can \d table not only in psql :)
- Waiting for PostgreSQL 16 – Allow underscores in integer and numeric constants.
- Reserve connections in PostgreSQL 16
- Relational or Non-relational Postgres?
- PGSQL Phriday #005 Recap
- Invoking (your own) Perl from PL/Perl
- What’s new in Citus 11.2 for Postgres, plus Patroni HA support for Citus
- Precompiled headers in PostgreSQL
- Postgres GitOps with Argo and Kubernetes
- Bertrand Drouvot
- Rubber Duck Dev Show Episode 73 | Hobby Programming With Nick Schwaderer