Scaling Postgres Episode 242 Reduce Replication Lag, Explain Parameterized Query, PostGIS Day, Multiple PgBouncers
Get New Episodes Weekly!
In this episode of Scaling Postgres, we discuss how PG15 helps reduce replication lag, how to get the parameters used in prepared statements, PostGIS Day and how to use multiple pgbouncers.
- 5mins of Postgres E44: Reducing replication lag with maintenance_io_concurrency in Postgres 15
- EXPLAIN that parameterized statement in PostgreSQL!
- Route the Interesting things (Not just roads) with OpenStreetMap
- Postgres at Scale: Running Multiple PgBouncers
- Postgres Query Boost: Using ANY Instead of IN
- Emacs(client) as editor in psql
- Improved aarch64 (arm64) support is available in the PostgreSQL RPM repository.
- PostgreSQL 16: part 2 or CommitFest 2022-09
- Multi-Cloud Strategies with Crunchy Postgres for Kubernetes
- Dynamic spare process management in Pgpool-II
- How to use an external database for pgAdmin user settings
- HOT updates
- Önder Kalacı
- Rubber Duck Dev Show Episode 66 | Top Down or Bottom Up Testing