Scaling Postgres Episode 241 Postgres 15.1, Postres 10 Retrospective, Reducing Replication Lag, Listen & Notify
Get New Episodes Weekly!
In this episode of Scaling Postgres, we discuss the release of Postgres 15.1, a Postgres 10 retrospective, how to reduce replication lag and using listen & notify.
- PostgreSQL 15.1, 14.6, 13.9, 12.13, 11.18, and 10.23 Released!
- A tribute to PostgreSQL 10
- Postgres v15 - a billion transactions later
- Reducing replication lag with IO concurrency in Postgres 15
- Listening to Postgres: How LISTEN and NOTIFY Syntax Promote High Availability at the Application Layer
- Logical Replication Improvements in PostgreSQL-15
- 5mins of Postgres E43: Logical replication in Postgres 15 & why the REPLICA IDENTITY matters
- Performance impact of row filters and column lists in logical replication
- Read Before You Upgrade: Best Practices for Choosing Your PostgreSQL Version
- Rewrite OR to UNION in PostgreSQL queries
- Using PostgreSQL® JSON functions to navigate reviews of restaurants in India
- Securing Patroni REST API End Points Part 2: Using SSL Certificates
- Database branching
- Wilfried Roset
- Rubber Duck Dev Show Episode 65 | Callbacks: Good or Evil?