Scaling Postgres Episode 234 Rust for Extensions, Timescale vs. Postgres, Uninterrupted Sharding, Data Flow
Get New Episodes Weekly!
In this episode of Scaling Postgres, we discuss using rust for Postgres extensions, performance comparisons of TimescaleDB vs. Postgres, uninterrupted writes when sharding in Citus and the Postgres data flow.
- PostgresML is Moving to Rust for our 2.0 Release
- PostgreSQL + TimescaleDB: 1000x Faster Queries, 90% Data Compression, and Much More
- Citus 11.1 shards your Postgres tables without interruption
- Postgres Data Flow
- PostgreSQL: Sequences vs. Invoice numbers
- PostgreSQL 14 Internals, Part III
- Fun With Postgres Functions
- What is LATERAL, what is it for, and how can one use it?
- Column lists in logical replication publications - an overview of this useful PostgreSQL feature
- Pipeline mode in Psycopg
- 5mins of Postgres E36: Optimizing Postgres query throughput in Python using pipeline mode and psycopg 3.1
- Using the Timescale gem with Ruby
- How to make Pgpool-II Leader Switchover Seamless on AWS - Updating Route Table
- Index maintenance
- Peter Smith
- Rubber Duck Dev Show Episode 59 | Rails & Postgres Scaling with Andrew Atkinson