Scaling Postgres Episode 228 New Postgres Releases, Privilege Escalation CVE, Chaos Testing, High Availability
Get New Episodes Weekly!
In this episode of Scaling Postgres, we discuss new Postgres releases, a new privilege escalation CVE, chaos testing a high availability kubernetes cluster as well as addressing other H/A questions.
- PostgreSQL 14.5, 13.8, 12.12, 11.17, 10.22, and 15 Beta 3 Released!
- PostgreSQL Extensions Impacted by CVE-2022-2625 with Privilege Escalation
- Chaos testing of a Postgres cluster managed by the Zalando Postgres Operator
- How High Availability Works in Our Cloud Database
- PG Phriday: Do’s and Don’ts of Postgres High Availability Q&A
- 5mins of Postgres E30: Postgres performance puzzle, Linux readahead and tuning effective_io_concurrency
- HAVING, a less understood SQL clause
- Queries in PostgreSQL: 6. Hashing
- Postgres.fm Episodes
- Adam Wright
- Rubber Duck Dev Show Episode 54 | Open Source Experiences And The Pay Gem With Chris Oliver