Scaling Postgres Episode 220 PG 14.4 Release, Subscription Skip, Using Schemas, Open Source Citus
Get New Episodes Weekly!
In this episode of Scaling Postgres, we discuss a PG 14.4 release, how to skip transactions with logical replication, how to use schemas and Citus going fully open source.
- PostgreSQL 14.4 Released!
- Addressing logical replication conflicts using ALTER SUBSCRIPTION SKIP
- Using Postgres Schemas
- Citus 11 for Postgres goes fully open source, with query from any node
- Case-insensitive pattern matching in PostgreSQL
- PostgreSQL Fuzzy Text Search: Not so fuzzy to fuzziest
- Quick and Easy Postgres Data Compare
- UUIDs to prevent Enumeration Attacks
- My PostgreSQL database is empty!
- 5mins of Postgres E22: Reducing AWS Aurora I/O costs with table partitioning & understanding partition pruning
- Oracle vs PostgreSQL – Transaction control statements
- Handle empty strings when migrating from Oracle to PostgreSQL
- Vigneshwaran C
- Rubber Duck Dev Show Episode 46 | Ractors: Actors for Ruby