Scaling Postgres Episode 215, New Releases, AlloyDB, Time Zones, Connecting to Postgres
Get New Episodes Weekly!
In this episode of Scaling Postgres, we discuss new Postgres releases, AlloyDB from Google, time zone management and how to connect to Postgres.
- PostgreSQL 14.3, 13.7, 12.11, 11.16, and 10.21 Released!
- Introducing AlloyDB for PostgreSQL: Free yourself from expensive, legacy databases
- Introducing AlloyDB, a PostgreSQL-compatible cloud database service
- Time zone management in PostgreSQL
- PG Phriday: What You Should Know About Basic Postgres Authentication
- The Vectors of Database Encryption
- Demystifying Database Performance for Developers
- 5mins of Postgres E17: Demystifying Postgres for application developers: A mental model for tables and indexes
- Changing Tires at 100mph: A Guide to Zero Downtime Migrations
- Episode 511: Ant Wilson on Supabase (Postgres as a Service)
- Queries in PostgreSQL: 4. Index scan
- pg_ivm 1.0 released!
- Abhijit Menon-Sen
- Rubber Duck Dev Show Episode 42 | Symbols, Strings and Freezing