Scaling Postgres Episode 213 Planner Optimization, Fish to Elephants, Large Databases, Spatial Data
Get New Episodes Weekly!
In this episode of Scaling Postgres, we discuss ways you can optimize the planner, becoming part of the Postgres Community, considerations for large databases and mapping three different types of spatial data.
- Optimizing with the PostgreSQL deterministic query planner
- 5mins of Postgres E15: Tuning Postgres' Deterministic Query Planner, Extended Statistics and Join Collapse Limits
- Teaching Elephants to Fish
- Working With Large PostgreSQL Databases
- Using Uber's H3 hex grid in PostGIS
- Mapping Fracking Wells in Colorado with PostgreSQL
- Analyzing historical flight data with MobilityDB
- global deadlock in a distributed database cluster
- Formatting SQL code with pgFormatter within Vim
- Easy Postgres Major Version Upgrades Using PGO v5.1
- Philippe Beaudoin
- Rubber Duck Dev Show Episode 40 | To DRY or Not To DRY