Scaling Postgres Episode 206 100x Optimizations, Auditing, Document Schema Designs, Checksums
Get New Episodes Weekly!
In this episode of Scaling Postgres, we discuss 100x optimizations, how to audit table activity, designing schemas and how to set up table checksums.
- How we optimized PostgreSQL queries 100x
- Postgres Auditing in 150 lines of SQL
- 5mins of Postgres E8: Postgres Auditing: Table triggers with supabase vs the pgAudit extension
- Database Design: Using Documents
- PostgreSQL: Creating checksums for tables
- PostGIS vs GPU: Performance and Spatial Joins
- CQL Filtering in pg_featureserv
- Queries in PostgreSQL: 2. Statistics
- Ibrar Ahmed
- Rubber Duck Dev Show Episode 33 | Reviewing the OWASP 6-10