Scaling Postgres Episode 202 New Postgres Releases, A Hairy Incident, Slow Down To Go Faster, Loadable Module Archiving
Get New Episodes Weekly!
In this episode of Scaling Postgres, we discuss the new releases of Postgres, a hairy upgrade incident, why slowing down can make you go faster and using loadable modules for WAL archiving.
- PostgreSQL 14.2, 13.6, 12.10, 11.15, and 10.20 Released!
- A Hairy PostgreSQL Incident
- Slow things down to make them go faster [FOSDEM 2022]
- Waiting for PostgreSQL 15 – Allow archiving via loadable modules.
- Server-Side LZ4 Backup Compression
- Postgres Constraints for Newbies
- 5mins of Postgres E4: Writing your own custom Postgres aggregates with Rust or raw SQL
- [YouTube] United States PostgreSQL Association Channel
- Waiting for PostgreSQL 15 – Add UNIQUE null treatment option
- Logical replication of all tables in schema in PostgreSQL 15
- What's new in Pgpool-II 4.3?
- What's new in Pgpool-II 4.3 ? (part2)
- What's new in Pgpool-II 4.3 (part3)
- Bernd Helmle
- Rubber Duck Dev Show Episode 29 | How We Got Started Coding