Monitoring Progress, More SQL, Replication Slot Failover, Postgres Contributors | Scaling Postgres 198
Get New Episodes Weekly!
In this episode of Scaling Postgres, we discuss how to monitor DML & DDL progress, using more SQL, one way to handle replication slot fail-over, and recent Postgres contributors.
- Progress bar for Postgres queries – let's dive deeper
- Quick snapshot on active SQL from pg_stat_statements
- Quick snapshot on active SQL from pg_stat_activity
- More SQL, Less Code, With PostgreSQL
- How Patroni Addresses the Problem of the Logical Replication Slot Failover in a PostgreSQL Cluster
- Who Contributed to PostgreSQL Development in 2020 and 2021?
- A Postgres Primer for Oracle DBAs
- Why give a conference talk (or, why give a Postgres talk)
- PostGIS 3.2 New and Improved
- Creating a Standby Cluster With the Percona Distribution for PostgreSQL Operator
- Emil Shkolnik