Scaling Postgres Episode 195 Aurora vs. Postgres | Surprising Transactions | Write-Only & Read-Only | Indexing Advice
Get New Episodes Weekly!
In this episode of Scaling Postgres, we discuss Aurora vs. Postgres, surprising transaction behavior, write-only & read-only database connections and indexing best practices.
- Is Aurora PostgreSQL really faster and cheaper than RDS PostgreSQL – Benchmarking
- What developers find surprising about Postgres transactions
- Taking Advantage of write-only and read-only Connections with pgBouncer in Django
- Some indexing best practices
- Postgres and JSON
- Surviving Without A Superuser - Part One
- Extracting and Substituting Text with Regular Expressions in PostgreSQL
- kill that backend!
- A Look Inside PostgreSQL’s Extended Query Protocol
- pg_rewrite: PostgreSQL Table Partitioning
- pg_graphql: A GraphQL extension for PostgreSQL
- Emre Hasegeli