Man-In-The-Middle, pg_auto_failover, Lesser Known Features, LZ4 Compression | Scaling Postgres 191
Get New Episodes Weekly!
In this episode of Scaling Postgres, we discuss new releases of Postgres due to a man-in-the-middle vulnerability, the high availability solution pg_auto_failover, lesser known Postgres features and LZ4 compression.
- PostgreSQL 14.1, 13.5, 12.9, 11.14, 10.19, and 9.6.24 Released!
- Postgres "MITM21" Vulnerabilities
- [YouTube] Securing PostgreSQL From External Attack
- PgBouncer 1.16.1
- An introduction to the pg_auto_failover project
- Lesser Known PostgreSQL Features
- What is the new LZ4 TOAST compression in PostgreSQL 14, and how fast is it?
- PostgreSQL 14’s enable_memoize For Improved Performance of Nested Loop Joins
- Generating more realistic sample time-series data with PostgreSQL generate_series()
- Multifactor SSO Authentication for Postgres on Kubernetes
- Postgres pgagroal connectionpool
- Find missing crossings in OpenStreetMap with PostGIS
- John Naylor
- Rubber Duck Dev Show Episode 20 | How Do You Start Testing