Scaling Postgres Episode 189 Index Downsides | TCP Keep Alive | Development with Postgres | Learning PL/pgSQL
Get New Episodes Weekly!
In this episode of Scaling Postgres, we discuss the downsides of indexes, TCP keep alive options, developing with Postgres as your DB and learning PL/pgSQL.
- How partial, covering, and multicolumn indexes may slow down UPDATEs in PostgreSQL
- TCP keepalive for a better PostgreSQL experience
- [YouTube] ElixirConf 2021 - Todd Resudek - I can do all things through Postgresql: Lessons for the Elixir dev
- Exploring PL/pgSQL: Strings, arrays, recursion, and parsing JSON
- Secure PostgreSQL 14 with CIS Benchmark
- Database Security Best Practices on Kubernetes
- Encrypting Postgres Data at Rest in Kubernetes
- Alexander Kukushkin
- Rubber Duck Dev Show Episode 18 | How Many 3rd Party Libraries Should You Use