Scaling Postgres Episode 181 Connection Scaling | Cached Sequences | Message Queuing | Harmful Subtransactions
Get New Episodes Weekly!
In this episode of Scaling Postgres, we discuss connection scaling, how to cache your sequences, a message queuing implementation and the harms of subtransactions.
- When Less is More: Database Connection Scaling
- UUID or cached sequences?
- Devious SQL: Message Queuing Using Native PostgreSQL
- PostgreSQL Subtransactions Considered Harmful
- How to create (lots!) of sample time-series data with PostgreSQL generate_series()
- Partitioning use cases with PostgreSQL
- Logical Replication Tablesync Workers
- Solving the knapsack problem in PostgreSQL
- PostgreSQL: The power of a SINGLE missing index
- PostGIS 3.1.4, 3.0.4 Released
- PostGIS upgrade with Ubuntu 20.04.02
- Querying Spatial Data with PostGIS and ogr_fdw
- Identify OpenStreetMap changes with Postgres
- Dmitry Dolgov
- Rubber Duck Dev Show Episode 11 | Modern Web Application Front Ends