Scaling Postgres Episode 170 Redis vs Postgres | Hard Quadrant | Optimizing Joins | Materialized Views
Get New Episodes Weekly!
In this episode of Scaling Postgres, we discuss Redis vs. Postgres, working in the hard quadrant, how Postgres optimizes joins and working with materialized views.
- Do You Really Need Redis? How to Get Away with Just PostgreSQL
- The Hard Quadrant
- [YouTube] PostgreSQL Optimizer Methodology (Robert Haas)
- Creating and refreshing materialized views in PostgreSQL
- Fun with pg_checksums
- About cross join in PostgreSQL
- Postgres 14 highlight - Monitoring for COPY
- Percona YouTube Channel
- Promoting specified node in Pgpool-II
- How (and why) to become a PostgreSQL contributor
- Josh Berkus
- The Rubber Duck Dev Show