Scaling Postgres Episode 166 Postgres 14 Beta 1 | PG 14 Improvements | Best Primary Keys | Composite Keys
Get New Episodes Weekly!
In this episode of Scaling Postgres, we discuss the release of Postgres 14 Beta 1, different PG 14 improvements, choosing the best type of primary key and using composite keys.
- PostgreSQL 14 Beta 1 Released!
- An early look at Postgres 14: Performance and Monitoring Improvements
- UUID, serial or identity columns for PostgreSQL auto-generated primary keys?
- Database Design: Using Composite Keys
- [YouTube] Postgres Pulse Playlist
- PostgreSQL 14: Substantion Change to Fulltext Query Parsing
- Waiting for PostGIS 3.2: ST_InterpolateRaster
- Porting Array length from Oracle PLSQL to PostgreSQL PLPGSQL
- PGO 4.7, the Postgres Operator: PVC Resizing, GCS Backups, and More
- Magnus Hagander