Scaling Postgres Episode 160 psql Tips | Postgres 13 Upgrade | Roles Hierarchy | Replica Scaling
Get New Episodes Weekly!
In this episode of Scaling Postgres, we discuss tips for using psql, stories from a Postgres 13 upgrade, exploring the role hierarchy and replica scaling considerations.
- psql Tips
- Standing on the Shoulders of a Giant Elephant: Upgrading Discourse to PostgreSQL 13
- PostgreSQL: Get member roles and permissions
- Replica Scaling by the Numbers
- pgBackRest – The Best Postgres Backup Tool with a very active community
- Announcing Google Cloud Storage (GCS) Support for pgBackRest
- Introducing pgBackRest Multiple Repository Support
- Deploying PostgreSQL for High Availability with Patroni, etcd and HAProxy – Part 1
- Deploying PostgreSQL for High Availability with Patroni, etcd and HAProxy – Part 2
- How to run Hierarchical Queries with PostgreSQL
- Getting started with QGIS, PostgreSQL and PostGIS