Scaling Postgres Episode 16 | Storing Bits | Autovacuum | Assertions | Logical Recovery
Get New Episodes Weekly!
In this episode of Scaling Postgres, we review articles covering efficiently storing bits, autovacuum, setting up assertions and logical replication recovery.
- Using Bits for Efficient Storage in Postgres
- Autovacuum slides from PgCon 2018 Ottawa
- RailsConf 2018: Dropping Into B-Trees by David McDonald
- ASSERTIONs and how to use them
- Recovery use cases for Logical Replication in PostgreSQL 10
- Will Postgres Live Forever?
- Eye or the Tiger: Benchmarking Cassandra vs. TimescaleDB for time-series data
- Multi Datacenter setups with PostgreSQL
- Altering Default Privileges For Fun and Profit