Scaling Postgres Episode 152 New Releases | Reconnect After Failure | Bablefish | Troubleshoot Disk & Memory
Get New Episodes Weekly!
In this episode of Scaling Postgres, we discuss new PostgreSQL releases, reconnecting after a connection failure, Babelfish SQL Server compatibility and troubleshooting disk and memory issues.
- PostgreSQL 13.2, 12.6, 11.11, 10.16, 9.6.21, and 9.5.25 Released!
- Reconnecting your application after a Postgres failover
- Babelfish: the Elephant in the Room?
- Troubleshooting Performance Issues Due to Disk and RAM
- Starting with Pg – where is the config?
- Why is there database named “postgres”?
- Exploring SQL command changes in PG-14
- PostgreSQL TOAST Data Corruption (ERROR: unexpected chunk number)
- Deep PostgreSQL Thoughts: The Linux Assassin
- Kubernetes Pod Tolerations and Postgres Deployment Strategies
- Patroni Environment Setup: PostgreSQL High Availability for Windows
- “Catchment areas” with PostgreSQL and PostGIS
- check_pgbackrest 2.0 has been released
- Hubert Lubaczewski