Scaling Postgres Episode 133 Postgres 13 Released | What's New In Postgres 13 | Debugging PL/PGSQL | Monitoring
Get New Episodes Weekly!
In this episode of Scaling Postgres, we discuss the release of Postgres 13, what is new in Postgres 13, how to debug PL/PGSQL and Postgres monitoring best practices.
- PostgreSQL 13 Released!
- Lessons Learned from Running Postgres 13: Better Performance, Monitoring & More
- What’s New in PostgreSQL 13
- New Features in PostgreSQL 13 [Full Webinar Video]
- [YouTube] Webinar: New Features in PostgreSQL 13 by Peter Eisentraut
- Debugging PL/pgSQL: GET STACKED DIAGNOSTICS
- [YouTube] Monitoring PostgreSQL - PostgreSQL Talk
- Simple Anomaly Detection Using Plain SQL
- In-Memory Table with Pluggable Storage API
- Announcing Crunchy Bridge: A modern Postgres as a service
- Postgres Data Types in PL/Python
- Using Postgres and pgRouting To Explore The Smooth Waves of Yacht Rock
- Diary of an Engineer: Delivering 45x faster percentiles using Postgres, Citus, & t-digest
- How we are building a self-sustaining open-source business in the cloud era (version 2)
- Dan Langille