Scaling Postgres Episode 119 Replication Complications | One Word Performance | Pgbouncer Users | Serializable Isolation
Get New Episodes Weekly!
In this episode of Scaling Postgres, we discuss replication complications, adding one word to boost performance, handling pgbouncer users and serializable isolation testing.
- PG Phriday: 10 Things Postgres Could Improve – Part 2
- How one word in PostgreSQL unlocked a 9x performance improvement
- Understanding user management in PgBouncer
- PostgreSQL 12.3
- Webinar: Understanding the PostgreSQL table page layout [Follow Up]
- SQL trickery: Hypothetical aggregates
- Wrapping Db2 with PostgreSQL
- Oracle to PostgreSQL: Basic Architecture
- Release notes for Citus 9.3, the extension that scales out Postgres horizontally
- Tomas Vondra