Scaling Postgres Episode 110 Max Connections | SQL Tricks | Fast Text Search | Security & Compliance
Get New Episodes Weekly!
In this episode of Scaling Postgres, we discuss tuning max connections, different SQL tricks, setting up fast text search and handling security & compliance.
- Tuning max_connections in PostgreSQL
- 6 SQL Tricks Every Data Scientist Should Know
- SQL Optimizations in PostgreSQL: IN vs EXISTS vs ANY/ALL vs JOIN
- Full Text Search in Milliseconds with Rails and PostgreSQL
- [YouTube] Webinar: Security and Compliance with PostgreSQL by Boriss Mejías
- Waiting for PostgreSQL 13 – Add logical replication support to replicate into partitioned tables
- The Origin in PostgreSQL logical decoding
- Replicate multiple PostgreSQL servers to a single MongoDB server using logical decoding output plugin
- Intersecting GPS-Tracks to identify infected individuals
- Ilaria Battiston
- Waiting for PostgreSQL 13 – Allow autovacuum to log WAL usage statistics.
- Waiting for PostgreSQL 13 – Add the option to report WAL usage in EXPLAIN and auto_explain.