Scaling Postgres Episode 105 World's Best | Subtransactions | Sharding | Schema Changes
Get New Episodes Weekly!
In this episode of Scaling Postgres, we discuss how Postgres is the world's best database, performance ramifications of subtransactions, the current state of sharding and safe schema changes.
- PostgreSQL is the worlds’ best database
- Subtransactions and performance in PostgreSQL
- Horizontal Scalability / Sharding in PostgreSQL Core – Missing pieces of the puzzle
- Fear-free PostgreSQL migrations for Rails
- How to Provision and Deploy Highly Available Postgres with Terraform and Ansible Automation Scripts
- Databases, Containers, and the Cloud
- Webinar: State of Full Text Search in PostgreSQL 12 [Follow Up]
- WITH a little help from my friends
- How to deploy a multi-master BDR cluster in Kubernetes
- Christophe Pettus
- Querying Spatial Features with pg_featureserv